General information for new users
- What GiellaLT is, and why it was made
- Why using the GiellaLT infrastructure
- Getting started with GiellaLT development
- The persons behind it
- Don't Panic! -- a page containing commands you need in case of a crisis (mostly for Tromsø people)
Remember that you may also use the search function in the upper right corner of this page.
WARNING: We are in the process of moving this documentation
We have moved our linguistic files to github, and are moving the documentation as well.
- giellalt.github.io (documentation)
- github.com/giellalt (lingustic source files)