Here you will find links explaining how to work with the analysers.
Lexc is for stems and affixes and twolc for morphophonology.
- Quick reminder: how to set up and compile
- fsmbook.com, the homepage of THE BOOK, with lots of nice material
- HFST tutorial for lexc and twolc
- Miriam Butt and Tina Bögel: Finite State Morphology Tutorial, a nice slide presentation of lexc (note: it presents xfst, not twolc, for morphophonology)
- Improving the analyser
- Using scripts for testing the output of the analyser
Constraint grammar is for disambiguation and syntactic analysis.