From nêhiyawêtân discussion June 18th
- SRO preference over syllabics in teaching: SRO preserves obviousness of morphology-- but morphological awareness is not necessarily crucial to initial learning (more necessary for specialists/linguists or adults, not kids).
- Need to pick one, though
- numerals FST needs to be updated - native studies orthography is slightly different from normative FST orthography, show answer: correct spelling suggestions returns incorrect suggestions : Fixed, but it should be proofread. The files are
Locative and Distributive for nouns:
- probably best to separate these, because there are more changes involved from the locative. Needs a tag. Atticus
From NDS discussion June 19th
- imperatives not for all verbs (remove them from FST?)
- weather verbs never pl (remove them from FST, -> IICONJ-SG)
- rain : kimiwan - remove Loc from FST?
- Missing verb forms in FST (4-5)